- Irrigation Specialist: Analyzing, designing, constructing, installation, supervision, operation and maintenance, including mechanical and electrical knowledge, of irrigation systems and water supply systems.
- Consultant for International Agriculture Project & Product Development. Focusing on Cost benefit analysis and the advantages and solutions for the growth and operation of the system.
- Manager of International Projects Department, Metzerplas ( irrigation technology solutions).
- Agronomist and Logistic Coordinator USAID Project (PAPA/USAID) reelance consultant for USAID project (CARANA).
- Projects Manager and Agronomist, Balton C.P Amiran, Zambia.
- Agronomist, STM agricultural exports. Negev, Arava and Gaza, Israel.
- Farm Director, Suragroh, Honduras.
- : BA/Bsc
- : Faculty of Agriculture, Hebrew University
- : Water & Soil Sciences
- : Water & Soil Agronomist
- : MA/Msc/MBA
- : Ruppin College
- : Global Progrem
- : Finance, International Management, Marketing and Business
- Soil Management
- Water Analysis
- Water Availability and Quality
- Water Harvesting
- Sustainability of Water Resources
- Analysis and Interpretation of Lab Tests - Soil, Water and Plant
- Water Resources Survey
- Water Storage and Supply Systems
- Water Conservation and Drainage Systems
- Water and Energy
- Water Savings
- Water Losses in Pipes
Irrigation and Fertilization
- Soil-Water-Plant Relationship
- Macro and Micro Nutrients
- Plant Nutrition
- Nutrient Deficiency Symptoms
- Pressurized Irrigation Systems
- Family Drip System (Low Pressure)
- Irrigation Management
- Irrigation Monitoring and Control Systems
- Applied Hydraulics
- Design of Irrigation Systems
- Interpretation of Lab Results
- Soil and Water Salinity and salinity Management in Irrigated Fields