- Horticulture and vegetable crops specialist: managing, planning, and growing.
- Research and extension in horticulture crops. Greenhouse suitability, climate and salinity mitigation, crop improvement, root zone solutions.
- Experienced in tropical, subtropical, and arid conditions. Indoor and outdoor vegetables production. with worldwide experience in: surveys, feasibility studies, project planning, extension programs, crop and farm management.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Extension Service, Israel. Senior national specialist for processing tomatoes, onion, cucurbits, pepper and eggplant crops. Extension specialist in vegetable crops in the southern Arava and the Dead Sea desert.
- Applied research in saline soils reclamation, vegetable crops in the Arava and Dead Sea desert.
- : Dr.
- : ben gurion university
- : desert agriculture
- : soil physics
- Soil Management
Irrigation and Fertilization
- Soil-Water-Plant Relationship
- Macro and Micro Nutrients
- Plant Nutrition
- Nutrient Deficiency Symptoms
- Pressurized Irrigation Systems
- Family Drip System (Low Pressure)
- Irrigation Management
- Irrigation Monitoring and Control Systems
- Interpretation of Lab Results
- Soil and Water Salinity and salinity Management in Irrigated Fields
- Plant Protection
- Post Harvest for Fresh Produce
- Adaptation to Climate Change