- Nir Galim Apiary, Israel. General Manger (about 2,000 bee hives).
- Expert of pollination services.
- Marketing of honey and additional products manufactured; e.g. honey combs, queen rearing, and queens sell.
- Global Apiary consultant to the privet agricultural sector and in service of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MASHAV).
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The Faculty of Agriculture. Lecturer of biology of the honey bee and beekeeping.
- : MA/Msc/MBA
- : Jeruslem university
- : plant protaction
- : Beekeeping
- Behavior and Communication
- Bee's Anatomy
- Drone's Anatomy
- Sanitation, Pests and Disease Control
- Development and Reproduction
- Hive Management
- Pollination of Agricultural Crop
- Honey Including Wax
- Residues in Honey
- Queen Rearing
- Queen Cells Development
- Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD)
- Standards According HACCP