- Self-employed conducting soil survey & land evaluation projects. Provide consulting services in the field of soil suitability for agriculture use and land use planning. Pedologist with special expertise in soil formation, soil survey expert, remote sensing, and GIS applications
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Israel.
- Director of Soil Survey, Land Evaluation, and Remote Sensing .Division, Soil conservation and Drainage Department.
- National coordinator of Rangeland Surveillance, Division of Rangelandand Pasture Lands
- Lecturer in the Faculty of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Technion, Israel Inst. of Technology, Haifa. Course subject: "Soil Survey and Geographic Information Systems"
- : MA/Msc/MBA
- : Tel Aviv University
- : Physical Geography
- : Pedology