- Leading expert' planner and promoter of soil conservation, water harvesting, rehabilitation and afforestation in the Negev, Israel.
- Head of board of directors of three R&D regional agriculture station in the Negev, Israel.
- Member of research committees in Israel and the U.S. Consulted in many countries in aspects of watershed management, soil conservation, R&D, combating desertification & rehabilitation for supplying various ecological services.
- : MA/Msc/MBA
- : Hebrew University Jerusalem
- : Earth sciences, Natural sciences
- : Ms.c Phisical Geography
- Soil Management
- Water Management
- Adaptation to Climate Change