- Agribusiness lecturer and consultant: marketing capacity building among micro and small businesses in rural areas, and developing Destination Marketing Organizations (tourism DMOs).
- Funded Marketing 2 Go Ltd. (2000) providing marketing consultancy to small and micro-sized businesses, including in the field of agriculture and agro-tourism.
- Authorized consultant and trainer on behalf of three ministries in Israel: Ministry of Agriculture, Minister of Industry & Trade and Ministry of Tourism.
- Teaching Tourism Marketing in the Faculty of Agriculture at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem for 16 year. Managing a corporate university project at Netafim, the world founder of drip irrigation. Consulted more than 400 founders, organizations and profit centers, including agribusinesses.
- International lecturer to Master students, entrepreneurs and business professionals in seven countries so far. Delivers marketing, entrepreneurship and agro-tourism content, in collaboration with government, academic and the private sectors, including Mashav - an Israeli Agency for International Development Cooperation (Ministry of Foreign Affairs), AgroStudies - an international training center based in Israel and Steinbeis University Berlin - teaching New Venture Marketing empowering students mainly from Namibia, Zimbabwe and South Africa.
- : MA/Msc/MBA
- : EM Lyon, France
- : Marketing
- : MBA